Monday, September 20, 2010

Update from the Dad


Hello to all,


Cassidy said that I should update the blog. I am very proud and happy of the work that my wife has put into this thing so far. We have finally gotten the big stack of papers off to the adoption agency and now the waiting starts. I know my boy is over there in Russia secretly giving a tomahawk chop, hunker down dawgs, and dreaming bout the day he can run down the hill. To say that I am excited would be an understatement. I bought my first onesy last week all on my own (its a cool ACDC Angus Young looking thing with a drawn on tie). I want to say a big thank you to the the Grandmothers, both of you have already helped out tremendously!! I know that the next few months are going to be crazy but this whole thing is happening at a level far beyond our control. We will just turn it over and pray it all works out then sit back and let it happen. If anybody sees one of those cool looking furry hats people wear in Russia pick it up for me. Love you all lots!!
Andy

2 comments:

  1. We love ya'll too. Ya'll are priceless. I will say it again, what a lucky little boy! I'll be looking for that Russian hat. We seriously used to have one. Ha.Now lets see if I can post a comment once again. Love, Moosey

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very sweet blog Andy. I know that you and Cassidy are very excited about getting a sweet baby boy. We are all excited too but I know that it is hard to be patient and wait. The only advice I have is that good things come to those who wait! We are looking forward to being grandparents again and will do anything we can to help you through this process. I know that you and Cassidy will make great parents. You with your sense of humor and Cassidy with her big heart...what a lucky little boy he will be. We love you!

    ReplyDelete