Sunday, November 21, 2010

Crazy Week!

Hello blog followers! I hope everyone is looking forward to a short holiday week, I know we are! Between Thanksgiving and the Clemson/Carolina game, we will have a jammed pack schedule! This has been a crazy week! My 8th grade team threw me a school baby shower that was so much fun! We got lots of good stuff! Then, on Saturday, my Mom and sister threw me a shower that was fit for a Queen! They had the cutest favors...Hagen Hershey Bars! They were adorable! I have to admit that next to meeting my son, it was one of the best days I have had! I felt so special and it was so nice seeing all of my family and friends. Thank you to all of you who were able to join us at the Rose Cottage!

We are still waiting to hear about the date we will go to court. Our agency says the date is coming soon, but they believe it will be the end of December. We were expecting this and are looking forward to knowing something concrete. Please pray and cross your fingers that we will hear something this week. We are very anxious to head back to Russia to see our baby boy! What a wonderful Christmas present that would be. We will more than likely be heading over there for court, then heading back home to wait out the 10 day waiting period. It all depends on the dates.

Pray, pray, pray....

Love y'all,
Hagen's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment