Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More Waiting

Happy Tuesday everyone! I would like to wish Andy's lovely grandmother and my wonderful mother a happy birthday today and tomorrow! We are back in the waiting game again. We are now waiting on a court date. We have only been home a week and a half and we want to go back now. It is so hard to be patient when everyone wants to know! We have a few things of paperwork to get together but that should take a couple of days at most. It is getting harder to be patient when I am constantly seeing holiday commercials. Everytime I see Christmas decorations I think about his birthday and wonder if he will be home for the holidays. I know it is a long shot and we won't know a single thing until the call comes that gives us the court date. Even after the court date there is more waiting. Moscow never drops the 10-waiting period we are told, so after court we will still have 10 days before he is in our care. This entire experience has been great, but they really do mean paper pregnancy. I feel so out of control sometimes, but we feel grateful that we have so many people who are praying for us and who love us. We feel very thankful this holiday season. We would be even more thankful if our little boy was with us to celebrate! Cross fingers and start praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment